Summer is in full swing and this marinade is the perfect recipe to pull out the next time you fire up the grill. Whether you're looking for a weeknight dinner or something special for the weekend, this vibrant, herby marinade is perfect for whatever protein you're grilling up. I love it with chicken, but it would be awesome on steak or pork as well.
J. Brady's Cowboy (Gaucho) Chimichurri Marinade Ingredients:
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.4 c. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. J. Brady's Cowboy Shake
- 1/2 c. finely chopped, flat leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped oregano
- 3.4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and marinade meat of your choice for four hours or overnight.