Try Out This Chimichurri Marinade
Summer is in full swing and this marinade is the perfect recipe to pull out the next time you fire up the grill. Whether you're looking for a weeknight dinner or something special for the weekend, this vibrant, herby marinade is perfect for whatever protein you're grilling up. I love it with chicken, but it would be awesome on steak or pork as well.
J. Brady's Cowboy (Gaucho) Chimichurri Marinade Ingredients:
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.4 c. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. J. Brady's Cowboy Shake
- 1/2 c. finely chopped, flat leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped oregano
- 3.4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and marinade meat of your choice for four hours or overnight.