Gentleman's Shake Chicken Salad
Memorial Day is around the corner and the weather is heating up and this chicken salad is perfect for the season!
I love updating recipes with my different seasonings and this one is no different. This is a take on a classic curried chicken salad that uses my Gentleman's Shake seasoning instead of curry powder. I love that you can customize the chicken salad to match your personal preferences.
Whether you're bringing this at your Memorial Day family picnic or getting your work lunches ready for the week, this salad will be a huge hit!
- 1/2 cup mayo (or plain Greek yogurt or combination of both)
- 1 tbsp. J. Brady's Gentleman's Shake (or more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 2 cups cooked chopped or shredded chicken (you can use rotisserie chicken for deeper flavor)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup quartered grapes (or dried cranberries or cherries)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds (pecans or walnuts also work)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion (optional)
- In a large bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, seasoning, and salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked chicken, celery, grapes, nuts, and onion (if using). Stir until well combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve as a sandwich on bread or croissants, or on crostini/crackers, or wrapped in lettuce for appetizers.